11.11.08

El Presidente



My parents are scared as hell since he won.
The new comander and chief of the united states armed forces evryone:
Barack Obama...... whats your opinion?
What the parentals need though is... hope.
No I'm not saying Obama's going to be a good president, I'm not saying he'll be a bad one, I'm stating my opinion at all.
Hope the one little man who was lost in pandora's box. Never say theres no hope. They're always is, sometimes you just have to dig really deep to find it. But it's there... somewhere. You must always have hope for with out it they're is nothing to live for. Then we'd all be dead and there would be no bad, but also... no good. For with out bad there is nothing to compare good to. No difference there to see how things can change. No celebration when your finally out of hard time because you would have never had any. Hope, good, bad, intertwine.

Have hope in the American people. Have hope we made the right chose and that all hell will not break out as my parent keep reminding me that it surely will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Barack Obama, First Emperor of the United States.