2.10.08

Woodstock


Ahhhh......and all of its hippie wonderful wonderfulness. A peace, love, and music fest of true realness. 1969, a year for revolt and parades and pot. They dance and sing and fight......why oh why must they have been so rowty at the festival that they had to never do it again. Oh Greatful dead and Jefferson Airplane (they weren't starship yet!) and The Who...classics. I think I was born in the wrong time period. I wanna be in your generation Roger Daltrey! Official new favorite Quote:
Peace, Love and Crabs
I have a t-shirt that says it.

Dreaming about the blahhhness of the people all meshed together, now built in one. So close thier souls morphed to one super infinate being, listening to the sounds of pure earth and America and life.

Woodstock Rocks and thats it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just by your blog title I can honestly say you're the coolest person I know.

Catherine & the Crazies said...

oh yeah cuz i just rock like that...hahaha, just joking