23.9.08

BANNANA CONDOMS!!!!!!





Beware of:
This post is rated PG13, some of the following material may not be sutible for younger adeiences

Get ready for:
Okay in this post dudududidydun....you get to see me and what my friends look like

I'm sorry that:
This post is somewhat about me but i think it's so hilarious that your gonna hear it anyways.

Story:

My friend Paige was asking my friend courtney for a condom not that she's gonna use it she just wanted to see it and play with it (don't say ewww ya know you want to, too). So she finally brings her one a bannana flavored one so paige is all excited. So she opens it on the bus and piage is just going at the thing licking it and what not........I smelled it, it smelled like a bananna popsical...i would totally eat it if it was a popcicle. Sadie (another bff) yells to sereta that paige has a condom then this 10th grader on ur bus starts yelling at paige for having a condom saying it's inapproprete (whatever...atleast we don't use it). Then she tells her friend who tells her friend and before you know it the whole bus knows paige has condom.....so now she's known as the bus slut. She's gonna sart given 'em out free if ya need one.....hahaha...just joking.

This is for paige:

"Packman may not last ,
But bananna condoms are for ever."

-Piage

"They'll make it or break it"
-Catherine...me
(GIRL WITH BRAIDS & headbands........ME, bLONDE.....SADIE.......rED HEAD with FOREHEAD.......PIAGE......BOW CHICK cOURTNEY)

No comments: