29.9.08

Little People


I'm in love with all four year olds, and all that they stand for. They waste away the day with imaginary friend, my shunned me 8 years ago....i miss him. They eat paste and don't give a damn what you think. I liked my self at four it was a magical time. I was a superhero, my underwear was always on the outside of my pants and thats the way i liked it. Everything was right i would play with my friends by day, my parents would fall into each others arms and not fight, they were still together then. Sail to lala land in my dreams by night.


I wanna be four, I don't want to grow up, and I will suceed.
I'm turning four soon
-Catherine

2 comments:

Skippy said...

LOVE the post, I wasn't much of a clue eater, but I respect poeple who do...in a strange way.

Your banner made me laugh. It's very ture tho, being insane is a life-stlye, and it takes a lot of work to be crazy.

Catherine & the Crazies said...

welcome fellow crazy, i was the kid in pre-school, who stuck sand down her pants because i thought i was cool. Isanity is a life style, lets run around like our worlds on fire cuz it's fun.

-catherine!!! and my awesome crazies